How do we get our information ?
We use a number of techniques in the acquistion of data for our database, including 'pounding the pavements' street surveying, where each town is visited regularly. We also research records by cross-referencing Royal Mail's address data giving us access to over two million records.
All our data is prepared and verified, in compliance with data protection regulations (GDPR and PECR,) by our own in-house team of telephone and internet researchers. Our processes and practices are continually reviewed to ensure that compliance issues are paramount in the delivery of our services.
We have more than 15 people involved with the development of our database working hard to ensure the standard of service is of the highest quality.
We supply data on a 12 month licence which means the data can be used time and time again for all your direct marketing purposes, this is subject to refreshing the data ensuring no risk to you of making B2B contact. We refresh the data dataset before you reuse it, removing unsubscribes and opt-outs received by us and those relayed by you. The refresh service is available on all datasets until their first year anniversary. The first refresh is complimentary, thereafter, there is a small administrative fee.
How old is the data ?
Our standard option ensures that all records older than 18 months are researched, telephoned and updated.
What information do we offer ?
The information we hold is very comprehensive and includes:
- facilities management contact names
- company addresses
- company telephone numbers (telephone numbers for contacts /companies which have registered with CTPS are not provided to safeguard against unsolicited calls)
- email addresses, usually 60% of which are personal email addresses and 20% of which are generic email addresses
- employee numbers i.e. company size
- property type i.e. office, warehouse / industrial and hi-tech
- location i.e. postcode areas which can be checked against our postcode maps click Here for Outer London and Here for London
- date on which the record was verified
GDPR and PECR Compliance
All data subjects are offered unlimited opportunities to easily opt-out and / or unsubscribe to our databases.
Our clients are required to complete and return a Data Rental Licence which sets out how our data should be processed to ensure GDPR compliance.